An experience for your mind, body and soul. July 15, during the Wanderlust Festival in Denver. (Courtesy Wanderlust)
Here are a few of our favorites festivals happening soon around Colorado:
– Grand Lake – Constitution Week: Celebrates the signing of the Constitution with week long events. Through Sept. 23, Grand Lake.
– Breckenridge – Film Festival: Sept. 21-24, Breckenridge.
– Greenwood Village – High Elevation Rock Festival: Sept. 22 and 23, Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre, Greenwood Village.
– Pueblo – Chile & Frijoles Festival: Music‚ arts and crafts‚ cooking competitions and chilies‚ chilies‚ chilies. Sept. 22-24, Union Avenue, Pueblo.
– Manitou Springs – Heritage Brew Festival: VIP entry at noon, 1-5 p.m. Sept. 23, Memorial Park, 502 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs, $30-$32. Advance tickets: 685-1454.
– Monument – Bines and Brews Beer Fest: 1-5 p.m., Limbach Park, 151 Front St., Monument, $10-$25. Advance tickets available online.
– Ridgway – SNEFFELS Fiber Arts Festival: Fiber vendors, food, workshops, classes, demonstrations. Sept. 23 and 24, Ridgway.
– Cripple Creek – Big Aspen Happnin’: Vendors, pumpkin patch pictures, beer tent, music and more, Sept. 30 and Oct. 1. Cripple Creek.
– Lake City – Colorfest Arts and Crafts Fair: Sept. 19, downtown Lake City.